Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DW - BOFA BBR- $10k to $15k SP CLI

tag
GetMeSlick
Established Contributor

DW - BOFA BBR- $10k to $15k SP CLI

DW BOFA card limits are way better than mine. she has 3 cards. Cash rewards($19k), Travel Rewards($12k), BBR($10K).

Mine just under $2k on each BOFA cards. Smiley Mad . BOFA is mad on me for having so much mortgage inqs on my report. Smiley Frustrated

Was browsing her BOFA account and saw the "Request for CL Increase blue color link". hit it with $5k increase on her BBR card and voila, it said "Congrats on CL approval." Smiley LOL

Now her BBR card stands at $15k. Heart. Doesn't matter who got the CL. It's US. Time for a happy post. Smiley Wink Smiley Tongue

Happy friday guys.

4/2024 FICO TU-840|EX - 838|EQ -840
Total Credit - $535K+
Starting Score: 640
Current Score: 840
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Gardening since Mar/2024
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Re: DW - BOFA BBR- $10k to $15k SP CLI

Congrats on the CLI for the DW! Did you request only 5K? If so, may have left some money on the table. Always best to ask for some ridiculous number and see what BoA counters with.

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 2 of 6
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats to the DW there

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on CLI !!!!

Message 4 of 6
GetMeSlick
Established Contributor

@xaximus wrote:
Congrats on the CLI for the DW! Did you request only 5K? If so, may have left some money on the table. Always best to ask for some ridiculous number and see what BoA counters with.

Ah.. didnt know that. will look next time. Thanks.

4/2024 FICO TU-840|EX - 838|EQ -840
Total Credit - $535K+
Starting Score: 640
Current Score: 840
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Gardening since Mar/2024
Message 5 of 6
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

CONGRATS to you and DW on the AWESOME CLI!!!

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.