Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DW Chase Sapphire Preferred $27k

tag
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Re: DW Chase Sapphire Preferred $27k

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats K! Most likely EX or TU. I just got the green check mark for the mileage. I don't need it.

Definitely TU for sure as she got the CapOne alert.  Will have to check to see if she got double-pulled (I have been for new apps with Chase).  Thanks again, everyone!

And of course the fun part here is that we have $3k Amex Platinum Delta SkyMiles (will hit by Saturday), $2k+$1k Amex Gold Delta SkyMiles (will hit by the end of the month), and now $4k Chase Sapphire Preferred spend bonuses to hit!  Since I just did the BoA Premium Rewards, it's never-ending lately and I will be very happy when we can go back to just using SPG for most things.  I'm growing tired of switching credit card autobills every month!

Message 21 of 23
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I wonder if the funeral procession will be bigger than Sallie Mae's ?
Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats K! Most likely EX or TU. I just got the green check mark for the mileage. I don't need it.

Definitely TU for sure as she got the CapOne alert.  Will have to check to see if she got double-pulled (I have been for new apps with Chase).  Thanks again, everyone!

And of course the fun part here is that we have $3k Amex Platinum Delta SkyMiles (will hit by Saturday), $2k+$1k Amex Gold Delta SkyMiles (will hit by the end of the month), and now $4k Chase Sapphire Preferred spend bonuses to hit!  Since I just did the BoA Premium Rewards, it's never-ending lately and I will be very happy when we can go back to just using SPG for most things.  I'm growing tired of switching credit card autobills every month!

I got only the TU hit when I got mine 3 months ago. Thankfully they didn't double hit.

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.