Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DW Disco approval

tag
redpat
Senior Contributor

DW Disco approval

DW wasn't happy that I closed my Discover that she was a AU on because she liked using her pretty pink card.  

I told her she could get her own, I guess she did because when I got home last night I saw her little box and card on the kitchen island.

I took a peek at her CL it was 6K.  

Then I said were is mine.....And that's when the fight started, lol!

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DW Disco approval

Haha - don't fight too much! Smiley Happy Anyways, super congrats to your DW!  That's an awesome CL she started with! Very happy for her (and you, too)! Happy Holidays to you and the family!  Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 8
redpat
Senior Contributor

You too.

She said she would get me a pink card if I wanted to be an AU on her account, I passed.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@redpat wrote:

DW wasn't happy that I closed my Discover that she was a AU on because she liked using her pretty pink card.  

I told her she could get her own, I guess she did because when I got home last night I saw her little box and card on the kitchen island.

I took a peek at her CL it was 6K.  

Then I said were is mine.....And that's when the fight started, lol!

Keep some spare credit line so if the fight  has you move into a tiny house you can acquire the needed materials for your alternate housing.

Message 4 of 8
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

😂😂😂 that's funny congrats to her
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@redpat wrote:

You too.

She said she would get me a pink card if I wanted to be an AU on her account, I passed.

LOL! Congrats to your DW!! Come on--Go for that pink card. You'll love it. 

Message 6 of 8
redpat
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@redpat wrote:

You too.

LOL! Congrats to your DW!! Come on--Go for that pink card. You'll love it. 

I only use my Amex and Chase cards and tossed/closed everything else.  Now that she will be getting double cashback for the first year I won't be getting her UR points from my FU card which she is an AU on.

Also, I won't see any of the double cash she accumulates because as they say "What is mine is both or ours and what is her's is her's."

Message 7 of 8
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

Pink is the new black Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.