Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DW Discover It Approved!

tag
JNA1
Valued Contributor

DW Discover It Approved!

We decided to get DW in with Disco and take advantage of 10% cash back (with cash back match) on Amazon, Walmart.com and Target.com for Christmas shopping. The SL is $3K, which is a little lower than hoped for, but will work for what we want to use it for. 

I also sent a referral to my DW (who I consider a friend ... sometimesSmiley Happy) so I'll get a $50 statement credit. 

Our credit card journey started 3/2018

Hover over cards to see limits and usage. Total CL - $584,600. Cash Back and SUBs earned as of 9/1/22- $15292.65
CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Slabenstein
Valued Contributor

Re: DW Discover It Approved!

Congrats to your wife.  Fortuitous time for the 10% if you're going to be putting a lot of spend through those sites!

Message 2 of 13
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on DW approval!

Message 3 of 13
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congrats! to DW on the new approval!

Message 4 of 13
mrcraft
Valued Contributor

Congratulations to your DW!!

Message 5 of 13
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@JNA1 wrote:

I also sent a referral to my DW (who I consider a friend ... sometimesSmiley Happy

I take it she doesn't read these posts of yours, hahaha!

Congrats to the DWSmiley Wink

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 6 of 13
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 7 of 13
JNA1
Valued Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@JNA1 wrote:

I also sent a referral to my DW (who I consider a friend ... sometimesSmiley Happy

Congrats to the DW

She doesn't, but that's kinda our thing. The day we got married she looked at me and said "Welp - we're married now - we can't be friends anymore!" and I always tell her I made a good choice for a 1st wife but I'm about ready to trade her in for a newer, sportier model!Smiley Happy She of course tells me "That's fine as long you don't mind riding by that house you used to live in!" or "You ain't left yet??"Smiley LOL 

We've been saying all that for almost 20 years! Heart

Our credit card journey started 3/2018

Hover over cards to see limits and usage. Total CL - $584,600. Cash Back and SUBs earned as of 9/1/22- $15292.65
CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 8 of 13
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats to your DW on the Disco approval Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 13
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@JNA1 wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

@JNA1 wrote:

Congrats to the DW

She doesn't, but that's kinda our thing. The day we got married she looked at me and said "Welp - we're married now - we can't be friends anymore!" and I always tell her I made a good choice for a 1st wife but I'm about ready to trade her in for a newer, sportier model!Smiley Happy She of course tells me "That's fine as long you don't mind riding by that house you used to live in!" or "You ain't left yet??"Smiley LOL 

We've been saying all that for almost 20 years! Heart

Love that!  Y'all sound like a cute couple...more power to ya! 

We just say we ain't tried to kill each other after 36 looooong yrs. #nojailtime

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.