Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DW Huntington Voice

tag
JamP
Valued Contributor

DW Huntington Voice

Hit them while they are hot...

DW Received a Mailer in the mail for 18.74% Rewards and 15.75% low interest card.

$100 welcome bonus after $500 spend in 60 days and 0% Balance transfer for 12 months if made within the first 90 days.

Congratulations!

Your Voice Credit Card application has been Approved!

You will receive your credit card in 5-7 business days. It will be mailed to the address you supplied during the application process. If you have questions please call 1-800-480-2265.

Credit Line: $12000

Your Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases: 18.74%

This rate may vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. See your Account Opening disclosures that enclosed with your card package for additional details, including all interest rates and fees.

Her largest CL by far. Setup Rewards for Walmart so I can take some spend off mine.

Weird thing is she cannot get approved for a BCE based on her credit score they have of 652.

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DW Huntington Voice

Congratulations to DW on her Huntington Voice approval JamP that is a very nice SL! 😊
Message 2 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Best way to garden is to have DW app for yaSmiley Wink. Thats a great way to feed our love for creditSmiley Happy.

Great cl. Going off recent trends Im surprised she cant get an Amex with a 652, seems the new threshold to pull off an Amex at 1k can be up from 630+ Smiley Wink
Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Love this card. It too was my
Highest approval at the time. I have heard many apply for the other one and get the same CL. I have not tried it yet but I have thought about it. Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

ETA Huntington uses TU and amex EX so that is probably why.
Message 5 of 16
JamP
Valued Contributor

Thought about trying for the other one if I ever need a 0% balance transfer. 15% isn't great but still better then most.

Yes it is definitely one way to keep me in the garden.

Thank you everyone.

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 6 of 16
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

I looked at this card but i see u have to be in there foot print.

Message 7 of 16
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on her new Voice Card approval.

The APR looks the same assigned one of my own cards as well as line.

Sometime hereafter she will be easily approved for another Voice Card #2.

Message 8 of 16
steelers1
Frequent Contributor

Congrats to your DW!

Thats a great card and CL.

The Voice is in my crystal ball for early 2018.

Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bigpoppa09 wrote:

I looked at this card but i see u have to be in there foot print.

According to their twitter, it is nationwide. When I made a post here, people said the footprint was an issue. Then on Doctor of Credit, the editor got in touch with me and said it is nationwide. So I think it is YMMV. Many people have said that if the foot print is an issue, they don't HP. So it doesn't hurt.

Problem for me is the 3% in one category (capped at $2000 a quarter) and 1% in the others. If this was like Capital One with no min redemption, I'd apply (of course I'd want the $100-200 signup bonus). But their T+C says it has a min redmeption of 2500 points for $25. Doctor of Credit does say it has no min redemption for statement credit, so if I'm wrong, please let me know.

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.