cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DW Lowes Approval

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Established Contributor

Re: DW Lowes Approval

Congratulations on your approval!!! 6K is the most I have ever seen as a SL on this card.

Message 11 of 15
Established Contributor

DW Lowes Approval 2/Cli

Last week i posted DW was approved for the Lowes card in store for 6K. The physical card came today called Credit Solutions asked for $25K got the famous $17K.
Message 12 of 15
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: DW Lowes Approval 2/Cli

Congrats to your DW on the CLI!!

UNpopular opinions have served me well and will offer that which has worked for me.
Message 13 of 15

Re: DW Lowes Approval 2/Cli

@bigpoppa09 wrote:
Last week i posted DW was approved for the Lowes card in store for 6K. The physical card came today called Credit Solutions asked for $25K got the famous $17K.

Sweet, grats on the 11K boost Smiley Happy

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 14 of 15
Regular Contributor

Re: DW Lowes Approval

Great SL!

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.