Valued Contributor

Re: DW NFCU Approved 20K

Congrats to DW on her Navy approval!

Message 11 of 14
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

She's been with NFCU since 2001.  Her credit got beat up while she didn't work when she had breast cancer a few years ago but it's on the mend now and she is good health wise.  In Virginia NFCU pulls EQ so I locked her EQ account and they pulled TU.  Her TU Fico 8 score was 707 from late last month.  TU is her higher score by over 20 points. 1% UT with 2 small open medical collections (took a risk there) and 4 FED LOAN lates in early 2017.  20K approval @ 14.99%. 

She is going to call in for a CLOC when she gets home in a few hours. Will they want to pull another report or do you think they will go off her TU pull from this morning? 

Hi @TrixR4Kids ,

So happy to hear your DW's health is in a much better place and congrats on the new CC !

What I found in my limited 1 week experience with NFCU, if you need to appeal a decision you can request they use the original pull but for a new app, it's a fresh HP...unfortunately.

And just to add to the DPs, I'm in NJ and they pulled TU for both CC and CLOC. So, as always with anything credit related, YMMV.

[4/24] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1-2%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 3, TU 2. AoOA=15.8y, AoYA=8m.
TCL $678.5K: Personal $562.5K, Business $116K.
Message 12 of 14
Hut1
Established Contributor

DH did an auto loan through NFCU, then I had him apply for a CLOC. The rep said since a report was pulled in the last 30 days, they didn’t need to pull another.

*edit* This was about 2 weeks ago.
download

Message 13 of 14
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.