Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DW NFCU CashRewards Huge SL

tag
blazerein
Established Contributor

DW NFCU CashRewards Huge SL

Wifey has a better credit score and better profile than mine.  She only has a personal loan from Navy, Discover and Amex Card. no Derog, no Lates almost perfect credit. Score is around 760-770 and while logged in I told her to click on Offers on the top and 4 shows up and one is the CashRewards CC.  I told her to go for it and accept it.  After filling out the blanks click Submit and boom - Approved for 22.5k.  I could not believe it and say WHATTTTT? I'm really jealous right about now lol

AAoA 6yrs 3mos | Inquries: TU5/EQ5/EX8 | Utilization: 9% | Mortgage: 1 | Auto Loan: 2 | Personal Loan: 2 | Derogatory: 0

> >CREDIT UNION

EX- 585, TU- 583, EQ- 563 | CURRENT SCORE UPDATED: 2/2023 -> FICO 8 EX 754 TU 741 EQ 755 | FICO 9 EX 747 EQ 763 TU 756
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Re: DW NFCU CashRewards Huge SL

Congrats to the DW on the nice approval!

Message 2 of 18
KLEXH25
Valued Contributor

Wow, nice! Congrats to wifey lol

Message 3 of 18
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Sweet approval for your DW, congrats to her Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 18
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on DW's Approval..

Message 5 of 18
mrcraft
Valued Contributor

Congratulations to your DW!!  Very nice SL.

Message 6 of 18
Irv02
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your DW's approval and fantastic SL!!

Message 7 of 18
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on DW approval!
Message 8 of 18
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats to DW

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 9 of 18
Streetervillelady
Frequent Contributor

@blazerein wrote:

Wifey has a better credit score and better profile than mine.  She only has a personal loan from Navy, Discover and Amex Card. no Derog, no Lates almost perfect credit. Score is around 760-770 and while logged in I told her to click on Offers on the top and 4 shows up and one is the CashRewards CC.  I told her to go for it and accept it.  After filling out the blanks click Submit and boom - Approved for 22.5k.  I could not believe it and say WHATTTTT? I'm really jealous right about now lol

Congratulations to your Dear Wife!

On Fire.gif

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.