cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DW - another monster CLI from Cap 1! ;)

tag
JNA1
Valued Contributor

Re: DW - another monster CLI from Cap 1! ;)

And don't be hate'n on her PLATINUM BLACK CARD for PREFERRED MEMBERS ONLY!! 😂😂

Our credit card journey started 3/2018

Hover over cards to see limits and usage. Total CL - $584,600. Cash Back and SUBs earned as of 9/1/22- $15292.65
CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 21 of 24
Yasselife
Valued Contributor

How much have you been using it?

I'm itching to close mine, I even took it off my signature lol cap one is on the chopping list.

Message 22 of 24
JNA1
Valued Contributor

My daughter has been running a couple of hundred a month through it, so not too much. She just got her own Discover It, so I doubt it will see much except on the Capital One Offers site that we use occasionally (we've the 5% Academy offer several times).  

In reality, we don't a larger limit on the card, it's just funny to me that she gets these $100 CLIs when we have cards that don't get even get regular use that will get $3 - $5K CLIs. 

We'll keep it open for the deals, and who knows, maybe Cap 1 will come out with interesting cards we can PC to one day. I love Cap 1's site and cashback redemption format, but their cards just don't do much for us. 

Our credit card journey started 3/2018

Hover over cards to see limits and usage. Total CL - $584,600. Cash Back and SUBs earned as of 9/1/22- $15292.65
CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 23 of 24
Yasselife
Valued Contributor

30EC194D-C18F-4368-BD84-BA3D5FDAEE4F.jpeg

😳👎

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.