Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DW says WHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHOOOO!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

DW says WHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHOOOO!

That's what literally came out of my wife's mouth yesterday and scared the living daylights out of me.

She had been online finalizing details for an impromptu Disney trip next month and I was fully expecting to put the charge on my CSP. Unbeknownst to me, the Chase Disney Premiere preapproval window popped up and she went for it.....$5k @17.49% and she was able to put the charge right on the new account.

A little context - I've been helping her out with her rebuild over the past year. Scores between 660-680. Between her own cards and AU on several others she is definitely over 5/24. Knowing that, I wouldn't have even given the app a shot, but she slipped through.

She's over the moon about her highest limit and lowest rate card, so of course I'm happy for her. Hopefully it sticks...
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: DW says WHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHOOOO!

Congrats to DW !

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations to DW!
Message 3 of 8
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on DW approval!
Message 4 of 8
CivalV
Established Contributor

Lmfaoo reading what your wife said out loud made me laugh so hard! Congratulations on her awesome approval!! 💥

She was preapproved on via Chase website or Disney site? I’m curious 🥴
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CivalV wrote:
Lmfaoo reading what your wife said out loud made me laugh so hard! Congratulations on her awesome approval!! 💥

She was preapproved on via Chase website or Disney site? I’m curious 🥴

Through the Disney site. Window popped up just as she got to the payment section. Not sure of the exact wording but it included a $250 statement credit when used for a Disney vacation as well. Anything that makes the trip cheaper is a huge plus! She does have a Disney vacation site login (not DVC) which has gotten quite a bit of use over the past couple of years. Guess they figured she was a good target.

Message 6 of 8
Pro-X
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!!

Message 7 of 8
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approval for the DW!!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.