Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DWs in with AMEX: PRG and BCE

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

DWs in with AMEX: PRG and BCE

My PRG came in this week. Noticed a referral bonus of 10,000 points. My wife had always been pre-qualified for Green but figured I'd flip her a referal. Instant approval with a 683 Exp. Double dipped the HP for the BCE that she pre-qualified for as well. Now I regret adding her as an AU on my first two AMEX cards... four will be reporting on her CRs now with no benefit since she has 1% utilization at all times. Oh well.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: DWs in with AMEX: PRG and BCE

Congrats on flippin the script on AmexSmiley Wink
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DWs in with AMEX: PRG and BCE

@Anonymous wrote:

My PRG came in this week. Noticed a referral bonus of 10,000 points. My wife had always been pre-qualified for Green but figured I'd flip her a referal. Instant approval with a 683 Exp. Double dipped the HP for the BCE that she pre-qualified for as well. Now I regret adding her as an AU on my first two AMEX cards... four will be reporting on her CRs now with no benefit since she has 1% utilization at all times. Oh well.

Did she get the 50k points with the referral. I would give someone with the referral but it looks like the person you give the referral to only gets 25k points.  25 +10 < 50

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.