cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dad and I applied for CareCredit and.......

tag
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Re: Dad and I applied for CareCredit and.......

Thanks mnavas your are also on my special thank you list, and yes my credit journey has begun! 

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 51 of 55
mnavas
Frequent Contributor

Happy New Year BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest!!!! Thanks that means a lot to me. I'm really glad you've started your credit journey. You deserve it.
I hope 2014 bring you great things in your life and your family can finally get out of their CC debt soon. I know you got a job mainly because you wanted to help them ---Kudos to you for that---
Message 52 of 55
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

All in all I would like to give a special thanks to the following fico members:

lexie

myjourney

sccredit

parakleet

blondy250

finstar

creditaddict

sunrisearth

mnavas

You guys really helped me out when I just felt like giving up.

I am also very proud of you BearsAndTurtles.  Despite the challenges that you and your family have faced in the past several months, you've managed to forge ahead and do whatever it takes to make it work.  We've followed your credit journey and have seen you grow so fast!!  Getting your first bank account and your first CC is a great accomplishment and something to be proud of.  These are your very first steps that will shape your financial future.  I'm definitely honored as well and glad to help in any way I can. 

Message 53 of 55
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

@mnavas thank you very much, happy new years to you as well, and yes thats our #1 goal to be debt free very soon. Learned a VALUABLE lesson from this so I dont do it in the future.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Message 54 of 55
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

@Finstar thanks! it hasnt been easy but things are finally getting better, and I thank you guys for always helping out. You guys are the absolute best!

Message 55 of 55
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.