Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

December CLIs!

tag
CivalV
Established Contributor

December CLIs!

Soooo I’m back...

Nov. 16th as those who saw my post Chase Marriott Approval 5K SL with low Chase APR of 17%. I hit the $3000 bonus within a month! Unbelievable.. no worries I paid it back 🙃

December CLIs:
Kohls increase from $700 to $900.. I mean I cannot complain. You get what you get and don’t get upset.

HSN DD: I’ve only had the card for about a year no CLIs.. well after making my payment, I went for it. $750 SL, requested $1750 automatic approval and automatically available WHATTTT!! Shocking.
Logged out, closed the page reopened and logged in again.. Requested $2000 limit BOOM 💥 APPROVED

Insane.. my only sync card and finally an increase. I was a part of the conversion from comenity to sync with HSN back in AUG.

I am feeling really good. Going to bring in the new year on a good note. My rebuild has been an insane roller coaster but thanks to this forum, I have gained soooo much knowledge about the credit world. Im thankful for you all!

Happy New Years Eve my fellow ficoers 😘🙏🏼
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: A Bunch Of December CLIs

Congratulations on your CLIs!
Message 2 of 8
CivalV
Established Contributor

Re: A Bunch Of December CLIs

Thank you!! 🙌🏼
Message 3 of 8
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: December CLIs!

Congrats!

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!
Message 5 of 8
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats and Happy New Year

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI success!

Message 7 of 8
RickNATL
Established Contributor

Great CLIs...I got Discover for $2500 and Citi DC for $1500

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.