Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decided to app for Citi DC... Got it

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Decided to app for Citi DC... Got it

Congrats JoltSmiley Happy

Yeah the sl is the sl, but relatively speaking not too bad a sl, i started at $1200 lol. Mines up to 4k so with a couple sp cli increases you could be on your way. The low apr is coolSmiley Happy
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Jolt! 

Message 12 of 13
joltdude
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on getting in with Citi! This is on my wishlist in June 2018. Surprised by their small SLs though. 

This is a known ... issue with this particular card... For some reason Citi tends to be very stingy on the DC limits.... If i apped for something else.. I probably could have gotten higher limits on the first go...  But it really does round out my wallet... Im having my cake and eating it too... between the perks, and the CB and their "best rate" on a rewards card (meaning its not a nosebleed card) ..... I don't need sky high limits.. im on the lower end of the MyFico spending pool.... But like everyone. I like room on my card for util purposes...Really did hope they would have at least tried to throw me 5K akin to what Chase offered.. but as long as it sees a little CP love.. im good.. 

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.