Citi Custom Cash 7.5K CL
AODFCU Visa Sig 5K CL
Discover IT 2.5K CL
Capital One QS 3600 CL
Message 11 of 22
chalupaman
Super Contributor

Re: Dell Auto CLI

Great work. I used that account to buy a microphone recently but I always forget that I can use it for Microsoft purchases as well. 

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 12 of 22
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your Dell auto-luv 👍🏼

Message 13 of 22
Irv02
Established Contributor

Congrats!!!  

Message 14 of 22
dudefromtx
Established Contributor

Thanks everybody!

Message 15 of 22
dudefromtx
Established Contributor

@Rudy1 wrote:

Congrats on your Dell CLI! What type of Surface did you get I have considered getting one they look nice if I want to watch a movie on the plane or something I can just take off the keyboard.

Thank you! I got the Surface Go 2 the M1 model. It seems to be doing pretty good for my needs and loads up super fast.

Message 16 of 22
dudefromtx
Established Contributor

@YoungMoney06 wrote:

Congrats- just got a CLI from Dell a few days ago after asking about one via a live chat. Of course, I was shot down during the chat. Told them I'd pay the balance off before 12/2021 (deferred interest expiration) and would look elsewhere.

Not saying that's what had got me the $1k increase, but increase didn't come at all before that chat.

Thank you! Yeah I saw your post and it had me thinking and I was going to try something like that too but several hours later I logged into my account and I saw they already auto increased it.

Message 17 of 22
dudefromtx
Established Contributor

@chalupaman wrote:

Great work. I used that account to buy a microphone recently but I always forget that I can use it for Microsoft purchases as well. 

Thanks! Yeah I was surprised they accept it for Microsoft purchases.

Message 18 of 22
YoungMoney06
Frequent Contributor

Has anyone noticed not being able to order on Microsoft? Or am I missing something? Just went to Microsoft Store and seen DPA accounts were removed as of June 23, 2021.

@dudefromtx wrote:

@chalupaman wrote:

My Wallet (Updated Sept 2023):
Store Cards:

Major Cards:

In Timeout:

Message 19 of 22
coreyb80
Super Contributor

@YoungMoney06 wrote:

Has anyone noticed not being able to order on Microsoft? Or am I missing something? Just went to Microsoft Store and seen DPA accounts were removed as of June 23, 2021.

@dudefromtx wrote:

@chalupaman wrote:

I just read about it.  Not sure what happened, but this card just became not as useful to me anymore now.

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.