Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta Amex Gold Approval- Used the temporary card to Book a MyDelta Cruise

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Delta Amex Gold Approval- Used the temporary card to Book a MyDelta Cruise

That is good to know! We are looking around for a cruise for Spring Break. We live to cruise!
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I updated this into the original message but I'm afraid nobody will see it so I'm posting this message separately too.

Two days ago I spoke to a representative with SKYmiles Rewards and she stated that since I used the DeltaCruise portal to book my vacation that this transaction meets the requirement for the $200 statement credit. I was under the assumption that it needed to be a flight in order to receive this credit. She states I will see the credit on my first billing statement so I will update that if/when it happens. I am booking a flight via Delta regardless so I'll get the credit either way but I thought I'd share for those who may not know as I was unaware of this option as a qualifier. 

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval and sweet SL. 

Message 13 of 14
SFLSpotter9210
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval and awesome SL enjoy the perks and your cruise. I’m actually doing a cruise in May to Alaska.
NFCU Flagship 32,500 | Penfed PowerCash 8,750 | PENFED GOLD 12,500 | PenFed PL 20,000 | NFCU AMEX Rewards 37,500 | NFCU GoRewards 7,000 | FNBO VISA SIGNATURE 9,400 | Capital One Quicksilver 6,300 | Lowe’s 34,500 | Wells Fargo Propel 19,700 | Barclay Apple1k | Citi Rewards+ 12,100 | Citi Double Cash 14,800 | Citi Simplicity 7,000 | PNC Core VISA 22,500 | USAA AMEX 13,000 | Discover 19,500 | BB&T Rewards 4,500 | BB&T Bright Card 4,500 | GS Apple 6,000 | Chevron 2,500 | Fico 8 Scores EQ=764 | EX=775 | TU=757scores and CL current as of 04/04/24 AAoA years 24 months | AoOA=18yrs
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.