Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta Gold AMEX Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Delta Gold AMEX Approval

Had planned to stay in the garden for a while, but received a mailer with a 60k bonus miles SUB (over the usual 30k SUB) and so I decided to jump on it. I fly Delta for work and the priority boarding and checked bag will be a nice perk. Approved for a $6000 SL, after just doubling my AMEX Blue Cash Everyday card's SL from $4k to $8k. Between these two, and my Chase FU and CSP cards...I am going back to the garden.
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
CivalV
Established Contributor

Re: Delta Gold AMEX Approval

Congrats! I am hoping to simplify the anount of cards I have and get rid of the subprime cards. Loving your profile! Its what I want mine to look like in a couple of years 🙏🏼
Message 2 of 11
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval and awesome SUB. Any DPs you can provide?

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

My credit score bounces between the 690 and 720, mostly because the short credit history. I've financed two new cars back-to-back, paying off my last one in January 2018. I have never been one to use credit cards much, but in November of 2017 I applied for a Chase FU and was approved. Three months later I got an automatic CLI. I then was pre-approved for a CSP, so I applied for that. A few months later I applied for an AMEX Blue Cash Everyday which pretty much completed my card portfolio by having a great everyday card (CFU), travel card (CSP), and the AMEX Blue Cash for gas and groceries. As I had said, I decided that I wanted to get the 60k mile Delta SUB for the gold card so that's what I did. Plan to use that for all of my Delta purchases.
Message 4 of 11
josh1
New Contributor

Congrats!  I was approved for this card almost half a year ago because I got the same offer.  I only got a $1,000 credit line though, but that is probably due to limited credit history, low income, and being pretty young.

Credit Cards:

AU Cards:

Other Cards:
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I saw on nerd wallet that the AMEX platinum and the delta gold AMEX are usually expedited, but was wondering if anyone who had received one recently could speak to how long it takes. I was approved on Wednesday. Some people are saying two days for the platinum, so wondering if I can expect to receive it today.
Message 6 of 11
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

I was approved Wednesday night as well. It said it will take 3-5 days. I believe the cards come from Utah,so being in California, I'm expecting 2-3 days for mine depending on when they processed it.

Message 7 of 11
Medic981
Valued Contributor

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 8 of 11
Lemark
Contributor

Congratulations on the approval. This gardening stance is so difficult when great fruits showup in the garden. Got approved as well for 60K bonus as well since it had an expiration date. I recently had my BCE SL increased so wasn't sure if would be approved but I think when within application limits Amex is a bit more linient. Time for gardening, maybe. #keepgardening

wellsfargoamexamexamexamexamexboaboaboa
caponechasechasewellsfargoamexchasechasechasebbyciticitidsrapplecardpncwellsfargo
Message 9 of 11
DCreationrebel
New Contributor

I was approved on 11/1/18, then on 11/7/18 my Gold Delta was mailed and on 11/9/18 I received it took 2days after they sent me a email that was mailed out it was quick.
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.