Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta Gold and Disco it CB approvals

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Delta Gold and Disco it CB approvals

So I been in my rebuilding for about a year and a half.  Went from low 500's to 676 EX and 679 TU(as of 5/2, stupid synch still hasnt updated,)  Anyways, I was poking around the prequals and saw I was finally prequaled for AMEX Delta  Gold, so i pulled the trigger and approved for 1000. (ugghh)  So i thought WTH check disco and sure enough finally prequaled for CB and Chrome( first time not being prequal for just secured), yep you guessed it pulled the trigger and after going thru id and phone verify the system said call in (grrrrr thinking I just got denied)..So I called and they said they were doing a sys update and I needed to call back..Called back and after final verification approved for 2000.(happy dance inserted here).  Now I know why its hard to garden, seeing those prequals just gets so exciting.

I saw a couple members get lucky with 3X CLI before getting there cards, tried and got the 7-10 "no soup for you message", so looks like Im waiting until August to hit up AMEX and NFCU for some luv and hopefull second card from NFCU.  BTW All of my recent success if all due to everyone here and the vast info everyone shares, so thank you so much everyone.  

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Delta Gold and Disco it CB approvals

Congrats on your Amex Delta Gold and Discover IT approvals! They will grow for you! Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your success!  Gardening can be tough when you visit prequal pages but you can always go back into the garden.

Message 3 of 10
Batsamandrobin
Regular Contributor

Congrats on your approvals, OP!
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Two great cards - congrats and welcome to the Amex and Disco families Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 10
tbque
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the two new great cards!

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great pick ups, congrats! 😄

Message 7 of 10
calyx
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approvals!

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 8 of 10
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats on your approvals

Message 9 of 10
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

"AMEX Delta Gold,"https://i.imgur.com/bS0AjNI.gif

"So i thought WTH check disco and sure enough"

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.