Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Delta Plat and Amex Gold 626 EX, NFCU Denial 671 TU

@Harvey26 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Harvey26 wrote:

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@Harvey26 wrote:
Your UTI is causing your denials. They do not like high UTI.. So pay your credit cards down and then try again.

31% is too high?

Amex had no problem approving me for 2 cards at 90%

Thats Amex no lender is the same but if you comb through these forms you will see that NFCU does not like high UTI. You need to bring that down and you will see a major increase in your scores and then I am sure NFCU will give you a nice SL. Remember AZEO

I was at 48% Utilization when I was first approved with Navy: $7800 SL & $15000 CLOC. I helped a friend get in with Navy who was around 70% and got $20,000 SL on his first card. It is dangerous to make pronouncements about what a lender likes and does not like without more certain information. 

Congrats! to you B_E_S on the Amex love. I expect Navy will come around in due time. Surely before Pendread or Langley come around to me. Thanks for the DPs -- very informative. 

But again DTI is a big thing for NFCU. But you are right it is dangerous to make pronouncements but when I know my facts and clearly OP keeps getting denied and can not even get an CLI on current card and is stuck a low SL and KEEPS getting low SLs. The facts speak for themselves. 

OP is aware. They have addressed everything in the first post. They are not looking for critique, but celebrating their approval. They provided DPs for community, not because they were wondering what's up. 

If and when they require answers, they will ask the questions. 

Message 32 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approvals!!

Message 33 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Amex Gold and Amex Delta Platinum approvals! Those Skypesos are pretty valuable for their weekly flash sales! Smiley Very Happy 

Message 34 of 35
gjean78
Regular Contributor

congratulations on your approval!💪🏾 I understand you didn't get big sl for your approvals, but u can always find away to grow these cards. If i were you, I would first tryna bring my utilisation down a little bit more, then I would dispute some of these collections account to clean your profile a little bit. if u do these 2 things you'll see a significant jump in your credit score.

Message 35 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.