Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta gold Skymiles approved 25K

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Delta gold Skymiles approved 25K

Was a single pull of experian score is 805. I haven’t applied for a card in over 2 years since my chase sapphire reserve 34K approval. Also have a southwest card 12k a freedom 6k and a discover 50k and quicksilver 17k. Just 5 years ago I had a cap1 for 300 bucks that was it nobody trusted me or wanted to give me credit fico was 550ish finally all the bad came off the reports income over 100k all 3 fico scores over 800. So if your reading this and totally distraught on low approvals or denials my advice is time makes everything better keep the payments up and good things happen I’m living proof.
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
KingPredator
Regular Contributor

Re: Delta gold Skymiles approved 25K

Congrats on your approval and thank you for sharing your credit journey with us.
Message 2 of 23
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Congrats.

I think it's a good reminder that all the little tricks everyone tries to boost their scores and creditworthiness pales in comparison to time. Time is the only thing that will fix your credit.

Along with never being late on your payments again.

Message 3 of 23
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 4 of 23
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats on your new card!
Message 5 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great words of encouragement. Thank you! Congratulations!
Message 6 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your new Amex Delta Gold! Great SL too! Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you take advantage of the 60k increased offer?

Message 8 of 23
CreditRebuilder2020
Frequent Contributor

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

Congrats.

I think it's a good reminder that all the little tricks everyone tries to boost their scores and creditworthiness pales in comparison to time. Time is the only thing that will fix your credit.

Along with never being late on your payments again.

PREACH.....

Best advice out there and trust me, as someone who is rebuilding, it can be extraordinarily frustrating. Just gotta keep that "Marathon, not a sprint mentality"

And congrats on that Monster start for that AMEX Delta Gold Card! You have a great resume. Hope to be there one day!!!! Smiley Very Happy

X1 VISA SIG $15,500/ AMEX Gold / Petal 1 $3600 / Wells Fargo Active Cash VISA $3K / VENMO Visa $900 / Verizon Visa $2K / Apple Card $1500 SL / Wyndham Rewards Earner Visa $500 / WALGREENS Store $1K / Amazon Store $5000 SL/ Discover IT Chrome $2500K / BP Prime Rewards VISA $4350 / PayPal MC $3500 / BOA BankAmericard $2K / BOA Cash Rewards $1K / Cap One Savor One $1200 / Cap One QS1 $950 / Blaze MC $2250 / Credit One $850 / Credit One AMEX $1200 / OpenSky $600 / AvantCard $1000 / Discover IT Cash Back (Graduated) $400 / eBay MC $750
FEB '22 EX: 698 EQ: 700 TU: 713 | UTL: 23% | Total Credit Limit: $54000
Goal Score: 675 for all FICOS (ACHIEVED NOVEMBER 2021) | NEW GOAL SCORE: 725 for ALL FICOs
Message 9 of 23
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Very nice. Well done! Not applying for any credit in 2 whole years probably helped you too lol. Not many of us have that much self-control. 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.