Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta gold approved with baddies and low score

tag
NBKC99U

Re: Delta gold approved with baddies and low score

Congrats,

I too got the Delta Gold with a 1000 CL after using it about a month I got a Amex Gold Charge card with no PRe-set Limit, I was Shocked!

FICOs: EX 663 / EQ 685/ TU 663 (as of 4/10/18)
CapOne Qk S1 $2500k | CapOne Spark $2500k | Amex Gold NPSL | AMEX DeltaSky Miles$1500 | Discover IT $1250K | CareCrdt $4k | BP $600 $ | Shell $500
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@NBKC99U wrote:

Congrats,

I too got the Delta Gold with a 1000 CL after using it about a month I got a Amex Gold Charge card with no PRe-set Limit, I was Shocked!

Can I ask if you requested the Amex Gold Charge or was there an offer waiting in your account? Also, do you remember your scores when you were approved? Waiting on request my 3X CLI for my Delta Gold but would love to add the Amex Gold Charge to my wallet. 

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

According to a report, 658 was the lowest score, though 729 is the avearge for the PRG. Of course there are other factors that are considered, so YMMV.

In your account, simply check for pre-approved offers. 

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@NBKC99U wrote:

Congrats,

Can I ask if you requested the Amex Gold Charge or was there an offer waiting in your account? Also, do you remember your scores when you were approved? Waiting on request my 3X CLI for my Delta Gold but would love to add the Amex Gold Charge to my wallet. 

There are not too many success stories with x3 CLI on $1,000 credit limits unless your account changes drastically. I hope we all get ours Smiley Happy.

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! $1k will grow!
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.