Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desert Dry Discover Rains A Little CLI Trickle

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Desert Dry Discover Rains A Little CLI Trickle

All but threw in the towel on seeing anything from Discover again. It's been over a year and was stuck at 12.4K but that's ok since all my other Lenders including Comenity have long outdistanced Discover for year.

Browsing tonight and thought, well let's let them throw out the umpteeth no-go just for old times sakes.

Lo and Behold don't you know that they just had to make a liar out of me by Approving a SP CLI for the usual 500D spot i always get when i did get some luv before.

And by golly gosh we'll accept. From 12.4K to 12.9K- I always notice they back way off while running a BT and currently that's what's on the books for now. But it's OK.

As i always say, something-anything always beats a blank Smiley Wink

In the meantime i been very very quiet on the forums, why? In December i will only have (1) last INQ to kill off and after that one in March, when my Equifax is reviewed or looked at, guess what? It will be 100% Inquiry Free! My first ever sweep of the board of all Inquiries period.

And that sets a great stage for popping a top honor approval from someone-anyone, virtual guarantee!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
GFer
Valued Contributor

Re: Desert Dry Discover Rains A Little CLI Trickle

Some is better than none. I take whatever they throw my way.  I wish I was inq free. (sigh)

EQ 817, EX 815, TU 813 (Updated 1/5/18: TU 843

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 7
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Congrats to you on the CLI my friend!
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI! Sometimes it's take what you can get from Discover. Inquiry free... What a milestone!
Message 4 of 7
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

CONGRATUTIONS.gif

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a little trickle yesterday too.....$16,000 limit....increased by $500.

Take what we can get with Discover, am I right!!?? 

Message 6 of 7
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.