Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dillard's Credit Card and Walmart Credit Card approval and question

tag
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: Dillard's Credit Card and Walmart Credit Card approval and question

You can prob called GECRB uw and get that GE Amex increased :-P
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 11 of 15
CreditResuscitation
Contributor

@resilient GE's heart is definitely full of love!!! You can rest assured that in a year's time, neither of us will be complaining!!! 

Starting Score: 546
Current Score: 460
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 15
CreditResuscitation
Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy You know what, they mentioned that but I just decided to leave it alone. I just got approved for 2 grand with the Barclay Apple Finance so I'm just going to garden until this time next year so that way I can get some serious CLI'S. I'm not in need at the moment. 

Starting Score: 546
Current Score: 460
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 15
guydiver
Established Contributor

Glad you got the card.  Congrats.  I think the Dillards AE is about as close as I will come to getting a AEX card.....next year. Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 15
resilient
Established Contributor

Thanks a lot! I may just give those UW a call....

Amex Platinum Amex PRG Amex Hilton Surpass ($7k) Citi AAdvantage WEMC ($20k) Citi Hilton Honors VS ($6.8k) Dillard's Amex ($7.5k) Discover it ($6.5k) FNBO Chrysler MC ($30k) Military Star Card ($4.8k) Nordstrom VS ($25k) PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS ($20.5k) Ritz-Carlton VI ($54.5k) Starwood Preferred Guest Amex ($10k) Susan G. Komen WMC ($38k) Kinetic CU Visa ($10k) US Bank Cash + VS ($16k) Sears MC ($6k) USAA Limitless VS ($15k) Walmart MC ($7.5k) AAdvantage Aviator Silver WEMC ($11.3k)
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.