Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dillards Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dillards Approval

Saw that you could apply for Dillards online now so I gave it a shot. If I am being honest it was a pain applying. You had to take a picture of the barcode on the back of your license took me about 10 tries to get a picture they would accept.

Approved for $500 which I am happy with. Did not read the fine print that you were only able to be considered for the store version online until after I applied oh well. I think they pulled Experian which is at 620ish fico.

I later applied for a Wells Fargo Visa and got the 5-7day or 7-10day we need to review your information notice. It seems that they pulled Experian and Equifax for that.

Those with the card what are some of the benefits? I got it in preparation for the big New Years sale. If I remember correctly cardholders get early access or additional discounts?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Dillards Approval

Congrats on the approval!

Did you not understand the benefits before you apped or did you need clarification on them for the NY sale? 

Not being snarky.....I just don’t understand the question I guess. 

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wanted some clarification for the NY sale. I understood the earning points and special deferred interest promos that were mentioned.
Message 3 of 7
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval !!!

Message 5 of 7
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval!!!👏👏👏

😊

Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL** | Goal Score: 700**MET MY GOAL** | Goal score: 800
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

>

I❤️NY
Message 6 of 7
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on the Dillards approval!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.