cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappointed with Chase!! Amazon Synch Approved!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Disappointed with Chase!! Amazon Synch Approved!

It's pretty hot here in Central Coast Cali too G&WM!!! 😉
Message 41 of 48
sarge12
Senior Contributor

@grillandwinemaster wrote:

Apparently my thread caused quite the upheaval. My apologies to all my Fico members, including BigAlScott, if I appeared brash! It's just that the heat in Southern Cali is making me loose my cool. 😎

Carry On! Your all invited to my backyard BBQ! 👍

Really...your gonna blame the weather grillandwinemaster....c'mon, you can do better!!! Say it was the wine talking maybe. I would be upset too if I sacraficed a gold spade just to get shot down, chase told me they could not move some of my cl from the CFU to Amazon card so I took a double HP, only to deny my CLI, but said they could move some of my CL from CFU to Amazon...what? that is what I asked for to begin with because I did not want to jump out of the garden. Double hard pull for nothing. Your feelings toward Chase were in my opinion justified. 5 more months now to get my gold spade back...ugly seedling.

TU fico08=812 07/16/23
EX fico08=809 07/16/23
EQ fico09=812 07/16/23
EX fico09=821 07/16/23
EQ fico bankcard08=832 07/16/23
TU Fico Bankcard 08=840 07/16/23
EQ NG1 fico=802 04/17/21
EQ Resilience index score=58 03/09/21
Unknown score from EX=784 used by Cap1 07/10/20
Message 42 of 48
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
It's pretty hot here in Central Coast Cali too G&WM!!! 😉

Love the central coast. A lot of great wineries, and some pretty awesome steak houses As well. 

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 43 of 48
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

@sarge12 wrote:

@grillandwinemaster wrote:

Apparently my thread caused quite the upheaval. My apologies to all my Fico members, including BigAlScott, if I appeared brash! It's just that the heat in Southern Cali is making me loose my cool. 😎

Carry On! Your all invited to my backyard BBQ! 👍

Really...your gonna blame the weather grillandwinemaster....c'mon, you can do better!!! Say it was the wine talking maybe. I would be upset too if I sacraficed a gold spade just to get shot down, chase told me they could not move some of my cl from the CFU to Amazon card so I took a double HP, only to deny my CLI, but said they could move some of my CL from CFU to Amazon...what? that is what I asked for to begin with because I did not want to jump out of the garden. Double hard pull for nothing. Your feelings toward Chase were in my opinion justified. 5 more months now to get my gold spade back...ugly seedling.

Hey Sarge, your probably right. "Blame it on the alcohol" does have a certain panache about it! 

Which reminds me, I need to get rid of that golden spade as well! 

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 44 of 48
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

Hope you get both. I had the Amazon Prime Store Card @ 7100 CL and app'd the Chase Prime and got that one at 2500CL and a lower APR. I moved my balance to the Chase card to lower my rate on my remaining balance. The 0% promos are nice on the store card but those interest bombs are hard to take if you can't PIF. 

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 45 of 48
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Jamie Fox it isSmiley Wink
Message 46 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

The synchrony store card used to be the better of the 2.... now I would disagree since chase is now 5%, plus you get bonus points on gas and pharmacy. I don't use the 0% as I never carry a balance on anything so that doesn't help. I had both for a bit but closed the store card last month.

Op. I still think you may get the Chase card. Chase hated me too and I applied and got the 30 day. Phone message turned to 2 weeks (2 weeks good, 7-10 bad) and once I got it.... they now have approved my last 2 apps with them. Also, my Amazon was the highest limit at the time of approval. I believe at that time I had my Discover at $2200 but Chase gave me $4000. This was a year or so ago so Idr exactly but I do know it was the highest.

Keep checking that phone message. If it does to 2 weeks you should be sitting good.

Congrats on the store card and GL with Chase
Message 47 of 48
jlitnns
Established Contributor

Late reading through this thread but OP did you end up with the Amazon Chase card? And I hope the patio furniture is holding up.

Message 48 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.