Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappointed with Navy Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Disappointed with Navy Approval

@AI_JMV  I’ll keep an eye out for it and look forward to reading, again congrats on your success...well done!

Message 81 of 89
CreditobsessedinFL
Established Contributor

@AI_JMV wrote:

@Anonymous  Thank you so much.  It was the worst and best experience of my life. I never would be where I am now had I not gone through it, so I always say you never know what God has planned for us, especially when you are really going through it.  But, His plan always reveals itself one way or another. Smiley Happy I plan on posting the wholeeeee story as soon as the BK falls off EQ.  It is quite something.. check for it in the BK channel next month! Smiley Very Happy

@AI_JMV,

Will be following your story and tuning in next month to celebrate with you; not sure what the BK channel is, or where to find it, but if divorce is behind you and God brought you through it, I am in!  Congratulations again on your Amex SL and without a doubt, NAVY will bear fruit down the road, just watch and see! 

Message 82 of 89
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditobsessedinFL wrote:

@AI_JMV wrote:

@Anonymous  Thank you so much.  It was the worst and best experience of my life. I never would be where I am now had I not gone through it, so I always say you never know what God has planned for us, especially when you are really going through it.  But, His plan always reveals itself one way or another. Smiley Happy I plan on posting the wholeeeee story as soon as the BK falls off EQ.  It is quite something.. check for it in the BK channel next month! Smiley Very Happy

@AI_JMV,

Will be following your story and tuning in next month to celebrate with you; not sure what the BK channel is, or where to find it, but if divorce is behind you and God brought you through it, I am in!  Congratulations again on your Amex SL and without a doubt, NAVY will bear fruit down the road, just watch and see! 

@CreditobsessedinFL  Found this in the forum topics...

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Bankruptcy/bd-p/bankruptcy

Message 83 of 89
stonedog23
Frequent Contributor

To the OP, in my book you're already winning with a 562K salary, congrats on that. I started with Navy at 2K making less than you (way way way  less, lol), so I know 91 days from now, you are going to surpass some big numbers. I can only dream of the 30K Cash Magnet you have. You are doing quite well. 

NFCU GoRewards Sig ($40,000), NFCU Cash Rewards ($33,000), PenFed Power Cash ($25,000), FNBO Evergreen Visa ($20,000), Bread Financial Rewards Amex ($19,150), PNC Cash Rewards ($18,400), PNC Cashbuilder ($18,700) , Citi Double Cash ($9600), Discover It Cash ($9000), Walmart MC ($8000), Bank of America Unlimited Cash Rewards ($7500), Fifth Third Unlimited Cash Back Mastercard ($7500), Wells Fargo Active Cash Sig($7000), Apple Card ($6000), Amex BCE($6000), Amex ED($6600), X1 Card ($5000), PNC Points ($8000), Amex Cash Magnet($2000), Fifth Third Truly Simple ($4000), Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards($4500), Truist Bright Card($4500), CapOne Quicksilver(Bucketed @$1500), US Bank Cash+ ($5,000), US Bank Cash+ ($1,000), WF mortgage 195K Fico 8: EQ 766, TU 763, EX 753, FICO 9:EQ 829, TU 812, EX 791, AAoA-97 months, AoOA-28 years
Message 84 of 89
CreditobsessedinFL
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditobsessedinFL wrote:

@AI_JMV wrote:

@AI_JMV,

@CreditobsessedinFL  Found this in the forum topics...

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Bankruptcy/bd-p/bankruptcy

Thank you for the directional aid, lol,  @Anonymous , it would have bitten meSmiley Happy, I am little slow on the uptake, at times, serves me right for  MYFICOing in the wee hours.  

Message 85 of 89
Lostinthegame
New Contributor

@AI_JMV I did not burn Amex so I seriously don't know why they are being mean to me (I must admit that I have a few lates with Cap 1 from 2 years ago so maybe that's the reason) but...now that I'm with Navy I'll be ok. Smiley Happy

Goal cards:
Message 86 of 89
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!!

Message 87 of 89
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 88 of 89
kdm31091
Super Contributor

I understand the frustration as a 1k limit can feel completely useless, but you already took the hits to open the card, so you may as well ride it out for several months and see if it grows at all.

Message 89 of 89
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.