Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disbelieving!

tag
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Re: Disbelieving!

Holy moly! that's a killer CLI. That might be the highest jump I have seen....ever. Congrats!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 11 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Holy cannoli! Congratulations on your out of this world CLI! I nominate this to be the CLI of the year award. Amazing indeed, here's to more in the future. Cheers!

Message 12 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazing! I love Penfed!
Congratulations!

Message 13 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is my current page view just incase there are some disbelievers lol

https://imgur.com/a/HY2A5ZT
Message 14 of 38
xaximus
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
This is my current page view just incase there are some disbelievers lol

https://imgur.com/a/HY2A5ZT

@ - Weird, why does it show "available credit - $10k".

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 15 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

It shows only 10k available because my account is delinquent. Once my payment posts itll update to my new credit line increase. You can see the first screenshot shows all that information
Message 16 of 38
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Shocked for the amount with said income range you make.. For alot of us we are capped and make considerably more at a lower CL than yourself, but there have been a few others in the 60k range that have also got 50k approvals or up to that by CLI's.. Not sure what is going on but take it like you stole it.. Congrats

Message 17 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the monster CLI! That's incredible!

Message 18 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

HS! dat be allotta limit!

Congrats!

make sure your CR isnt mixed up with bezos or gates lol

Message 19 of 38
rbentley
Established Contributor

Would you share when you first opened the account and when you applied for your first CLI?  I know you said you had opened the account almost a year ago.  My understanding was that CLI's with PenFed were available only at the 6 month mark, pherhaps that is not the case.

I did note from your screen shot and then confirmed by looking at my account ClI request link that the first question they ask is if you are personally active duty, reserves or honorably discharged.  It appears that added consideration is given to that status which may hurt those of us, like me who got in on the basis of a family member's service.

Message 20 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.