Noximus03
New Contributor

Re: Disco Approval!!!

Yeah buddy, sing it on out!
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,  know I'm late to the party, but had a Disco CLI question.... I have had my card for over a month now. I applied for a CLI online and was denied. It said I would get a notice in the mail on why I was denied.  NO problem, maybe I applied to soon. My question is, when I go back the the "credit line increase" tab, it allows me to apply for CLI again?? Don't they regulate how many times you can apply?  I would think they would disble the tab or app until you were able to apply again, no? Thanks Smiley Happy

M

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

One thing you'll learn quickly about Disco is that they randomly generous 😁.....

Having said this, Disco CLI are all SP. So, I believe you can request them as often as you choose; hence the availability of the form. I recall reading that even if they need a HP, they give you the option to proceed or cancel.

I don't recall seeing anyone achieve success after a month. I suggest trying at the 4th statement and again at the 6th or 7th. AND, I am going under the assumption that this is not a secured product which requires an additional deposit to increase up to the maximum of $2500.
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!!

Message 14 of 16
blazerein
Established Contributor

Congrats on the approval.

AAoA 6yrs 3mos | Inquries: TU5/EQ5/EX8 | Utilization: 9% | Mortgage: 1 | Auto Loan: 2 | Personal Loan: 2 | Derogatory: 0

> >CREDIT UNION

EX- 585, TU- 583, EQ- 563 | CURRENT SCORE UPDATED: 2/2023 -> FICO 8 EX 754 TU 741 EQ 755 | FICO 9 EX 747 EQ 763 TU 756
Message 15 of 16
Noneed2nv
Regular Contributor

Congrats and welcome to the Diso family...

Related image

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.