Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disco Auto-CLI!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Disco Auto-CLI!

My first auto-CLI since graduation! A whopping $600! I suspect it's related to increased spending; my most recent cycle was ~$200 (Albeit paid under 1% util before statement cut) rather than the ~$50 I've been putting on the card, thanks to the Amazon 5%. This is why I like Disco...

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Disco Auto-CLI!

Awesome, congrats! Those are great. I love some auto-love!!

Message 2 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Hey great job grasshopperSmiley Happy love the gold color in your siggy, i just ordered a new one, the island one but eventually want the gold one!. Anything from Discover in auto form is lke getting food from the credit godsSmiley Happy. Enjoy now smash that button haha!
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice and congrats! Disco is my newest and hoping they will give me auto CLI too in fee months!
Message 4 of 11
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Discover gave you some auto-luv... Have you tried to double dip, esp since its after graduation?

Go hit that CLI button and see if theres any more where that came from...  Hasn't been as successful as in the past but why not try?

-J

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@joltdude wrote:

Discover gave you some auto-luv... Have you tried to double dip, esp since its after graduation?

Go hit that CLI button and see if theres any more where that came from...  Hasn't been as successful as in the past but why not try?

-J

I double dipped at graduation successfully, which was great. I was on the 30 day train for a while, then Disco went through the whole "the CLI system thinks you're still secured" phase again, after which I got my bump to over $5k and stopped asking after that. My biggest reason to not keep requesting from that is that I don't want to scare off other creditors due to a young file and low income. I fear that the big Dsico limit may have contributed to my paltry limit from BofA. After I request a CLI from BofA at the 3 month mark I may pickup a non-category card and try with Disco more. Then I'll wait until I hopefully have a much better income once I'm out of school.

Message 6 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

At least your profile os coming along nicely. Once out of school youll be primed for some really nice increasesSmiley Happy
Message 7 of 11
peghede
Valued Contributor

Congrats on auto cli m8.

unlike you (and others) im on the 90 day train and have to fight requesting it every single time (getting tired of them but wont back down )

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I smashed the request button just now.  300.  Disco appears to be moving slow for me, but it is moving every couple of months.  Cap One gives me no CLI love.  They must know they are sock drawered.

Message 9 of 11
peghede
Valued Contributor

hu.png

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.