Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disco Auto-CLI!

tag
uncredited
Frequent Contributor

Disco Auto-CLI!

It's been 6 months since I requested and received an auto-CLI from Disco before I got the Citi card. Last month I requested and recieved a CLI from Citi on the DC, and was planning on requesting a CLI again from Disco once Citi's new limit reported, and once my "all cards reporting" penalty cleared after both cards accidentally reported last month.

So I was bowled over when I checked my email today and saw an email from Disco to review changes to my account.  Being the optimist I am my first thought was "Please don't be a fraud alert!"  But to my surprise it was a $1k automatic limit increase! They didn't quite match Citi's generous CLI to $5400, but my Disco, my oldest card, has now joined the $5k club!  Not bad for a card that started as a secured card!

The card gets regular use, I use DC as my main card but use Disco in the week I'm waiting for the Citi statement to manage the reporting amount on it, and it always ends up happing that half the month's spend or random larger purchases land on that week, So it's been getting $600-1800 or so a month with last month being the 1800 due to a surprsie expense. Someday if they allow PCs again I'll Switch it to Cashback and probably use it even more. I chose Chrome instead when they asked when it graduated, so I don't get the revolving categories etc on it currently, but bonus rewards or not, the card gets use.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Disco Auto-CLI!

Grats on your auto-Cli move up!
Message 2 of 11
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your Disco Auto-CLI! 🤑👍

Message 3 of 11
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

WooHoo!! Congratulations on your Approval!!👏🏼🍾🥂

Message 4 of 11
KingRue8500
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your Discover Chrome Auto CLI

Message 5 of 11
Pway
Valued Contributor

Congrats Smiley Happy

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 6 of 11
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your DISC📀 Auto-CLI 🥳🥂🎉

Message 7 of 11
Stealth-1
Established Contributor

Congrats on the auto CLI. 🥂

"If you don't stand for something, you might fall for anything."
Message 8 of 11
babygirl1256
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your Disco auto-CLI.

Starting FICO 8 Score in 06/2019: EQ-625, TU-649, EX-640
Current FICO 8 Score in 06/2021: EQ-796, TU-806, EX-812
Goal FICO 8 Score in 06/2022: EQ-825, TU-850, EX-850
Message 9 of 11
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Discover auto-CLI!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.