Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disco CLI / Cap1 PC

tag
awg420
Regular Contributor

Disco CLI / Cap1 PC

Figured I'd test out which train I was on after some auto luv 31 days of $1000 last week (to make a total of $3000), and she granted me an additonal $500 bringing my grand total to $3500. Debating whether to call in and DD as it doesn't seem to have been going well for others on here. 

Also, I've been checking the cap one upgrade link almost daily for the last two months (Link here to the OG post) and finally they offered me to upgrade my Quicksilver 1 to a Venture 1. Do I have any use for it? No, but at least it has no AF, and will bring a nice shade of blue to my SD. Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Disco CLI / Cap1 PC

Always DD!!. Its there for a reason...their stupid computer system won't give you the $1k, buts its there, so, yes, call in.

Congrats on your CLI!
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI and the new SD addition! Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Always "Dear Daughter"? I'm confused about your use of DD -- help?

Message 4 of 6
awg420
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Always "Dear Daughter"? I'm confused about your use of DD -- help?

DD when referring to Disco(ver) means "Double Dip" , and it allows some people to get a little more than the computer allowed for. 

Message 5 of 6
awg420
Regular Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:
Always DD!!. Its there for a reason...their stupid computer system won't give you the $1k, buts its there, so, yes, call in.

Congrats on your CLI!

You were right! Called in and converted my "it Chrome" to a regular "it" (something I've been meaning to do), and also got an additonal $500 CLI increase. Happy Day! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.