Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disco CLI!! Yay!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Disco CLI!! Yay!!

Woke up this morning feeling froggish...so I leaped into a 500.00 cli fro Discover...7k to 7.5k....it's not the biggest but with the way things have been with Disco...I will take it...Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Disco CLI!! Yay!!

Super awesome DoinitSmiley HappySmiley Happy. Great way to wake up, besides some coffee( cue left hand now lol). It use to be id do a back flip for a big Disco cli now ill actually settle for a 500 one lol. Enjoy it, go buy some Starbucks or somethingSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Super awesome DoinitSmiley HappySmiley Happy. Great way to wake up, besides some coffee( cue left hand now lol). It use to be id do a back flip for a big Disco cli now ill actually settle for a 500 one lol. Enjoy it, go buy some Starbucks or somethingSmiley Happy

Thanks!! Appreciate you!!..Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

OP, it's not really clear from your post, but was this an auto-CLI or one that you initiated yourself?

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

OP, it's not really clear from your post, but was this an auto-CLI or one that you initiated yourself?

My bad...I initiated it..online request...

Message 5 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Hopefully Mods can move this to approvals so you can get your just desertsSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

All Good.  Was just going to make sure if it was an auto-CLI that you hammered the button yourself today to collect the rest of whatever was waiting for you Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

All Good.  Was just going to make sure if it was an auto-CLI that you hammered the button yourself today to collect the rest of whatever was waiting for you Smiley Wink

Yep...thanks!!

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Hopefully Mods can move this to approvals so you can get your just desertsSmiley Happy

Wow...did I just do that..lol..my bad....haha

Message 9 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

No worries, it happens to the best of us when we get approved and want to shareSmiley Wink think im gonna switch over my attention to my new Amex in that it seems i have more of a chance to grow it than with Discover. Im coming up on 6 months and they've only given me a $500 bump , which im grateful for, but i honestly dont see them giving me any more. You either have the right profile or you dont so Well see.

Again, enjoy your new limit i hope they give you many moreSmiley Happy
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.