Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disco CLI luv lost? Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Disco CLI luv lost? Approved

Went for CLI and got 2 day message. Currently at 49k and always got instant approval. Dec 8 would be 6 mo after the last CLI.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Disco CLI luv lost?

Maybe you’re at your internal limit with them and it requires further review? I’ve only gotten instant approval or denial. Never seen the 2 day before except with Cap one.
Message 2 of 9
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

^^^^^^this. And/or you may get the Form 4506-T to verify your income. Disco will do it at times. One guy had to fill one out on a secured $500 card recently. Smiley Surprised Keep us updated. Good Luck!

Message 3 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

My recent experience in getting 2day review has been denial. You may be nearing your max but one never knows. Just keep smashingSmiley Wink
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just checked my account and got a CLI of 4500! All my past clis were 5k but I'm happy because I was actually expecting a denial.
Message 5 of 9
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Disco CLI luv lost? Approved

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 6 of 9
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Disco CLI luv lost? Approved

@Anonymous wrote:

Went for CLI and got 2 day message. Currently at 49k and always got instant approval. Dec 8 would be 6 mo after the last CLI.

When that happened to Me, I got a call a few questions and a $2800 CLI.

Not saying that's what you will get.

Message 7 of 9
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Just checked my account and got a CLI of 4500! All my past clis were 5k but I'm happy because I was actually expecting a denial.

Congrats, seen this after I posted.

Message 8 of 9
tbque
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the CLI!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.