cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disco CLI request for when you're just a little annoyed by those trailing hundreds

tag
DantGwyrdd
Frequent Contributor

Disco CLI request for when you're just a little annoyed by those trailing hundreds

I just couldn't help myself... up next: Citi Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Disco CLI request for when you're just a little annoyed by those trailing hundreds

CONGRAT'S ON THE HUGE INCREASE! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Disco CLI request for when you're just a little annoyed by those trailing hundreds

Wow, I thought $300 was bad. I started with $1,000, and in 6 months have gotten 3 $300 increases. C'mon, Discover, bring out the $500's at least!

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol congratulations on the cli's. Dv
Message 4 of 11
dragonfly66
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow, I thought $300 was bad. I started with $1,000, and in 6 months have gotten 3 $300 increases. C'mon, Discover, bring out the $500's at least!

And here I am thinking it's just me.  I kept getting these $300 increases to finally claw my way up to a $3,600 limit, and now I've hit a wall.  I don't understand these tiny increases when I'm getting approved for so much more with my other cards.  Discover is weird.  Now I just use them for the small monthly bills like gym membership, pest control, etc.

Current - FICO 3/2019: EX(753); EQ(763); TU(749)
Beginning - FICO 7/2014: EX(630); EQ(608); TU(581)
Credit: Wells Fargo Home Projects Charge Card ($7,800); Wells Fargo Home Rebate Visa ($4,000); Capital One Quicksilver ($10,000); Capital One Venture ($6,000); Discover it ($7,900); Macy's ($20,000); BrandsMart ($4,000); Banana Republic ($1,200); Lowes ($12,000); Amex Everyday ($30,000); Macy's Amex ($15,000); Amex Platinum (NPSL); Citi Diamond Preferred ($9,000); Chase Freedom ($9,000); Wells Fargo Outdoor Solutions ($10,000); SunTrust HELOC ($25,000)
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover is weird. They started me in march with a $4500 limit. In June I hit the luv button and got an increase of $1500, then in July I hit the luv button again and got another $1500. I tried since August to get some more love and haven't been successful ☹️.
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

If your in need for utilization sake then give it a shot I usually don't ask very often only recently I did though. Smiley LOL

Message 7 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Ill gladly take the 18k limit anydaySmiley Wink
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol, wow! I'm still at $2k and get denied everytime i try.

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

They keep giving me small ones too. A $500 and a $300 increase
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.