cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disco CLI success

Highlighted
Established Member

Disco CLI success

Checking my account yesterday morning thought I would hit the increase button. Wala success.. $2400 increase. Up to $10,600.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Disco CLI success

Huh? Wut? Now thats a CLI! Congrats!

My posts are JMHO. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just sharing my experiences after learning here from rebuild to recovery after BK DC @ 540's. And to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game.
Message 2 of 9
Highlighted
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats on the increase there

Message 3 of 9
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

That's a nice CLI!  Congrats!

"Your ego is writing checks your body can't cash".
Message 4 of 9
Highlighted

Grats on the Discover CLI Smiley Happy
"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 5 of 9
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your awesome Disco luv!!
Message 6 of 9
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the very nice CLI with DIsco!

"Hover mouse over cards to see CL and APR info"

Message 7 of 9
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@Triman8654 wrote:

Wala 

You've got the touch, wtg!

”MY TAKE HOME PAY DON’T TAKE ME HOME”

Message 8 of 9
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS  on your AWESOME Disco CLI!!!

AMEX BCE $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $13.7K | Citi AAdvantage WEMC $14K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Discover IT $19K | OpenSky $300 | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $4K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K) |
BBVA Compass Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards $3K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $33.5K | NFCU Flagship VS $19K
Macy's AMEX $10.5K | Apple Card WEMC $6K | PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

TCL - $204K+ | Rebuilding since April 2018
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.