Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disco CLI to DD or not

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Disco CLI to DD or not

Applied and approved for Discover IT in April with SL 2400. Logged in today and saw $500 CLI. Not much but I’ll take it! I think the increase happened either yesterday or today. Last log in was Monday and it wasn’t there. Any advice on DD? I hit the luv button and it asked me to enter personal/income info and had the disclaimer that they could “check my bureau”. I didn’t proceed because I don’t want a HP just to DD. Just curious....
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Disco CLI to DD or not

Congrats on CLI! Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 12
peghede
Valued Contributor

better you call in and say" double dip please" they will tell you if they need to hp.

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on CLI !!!!!

Message 4 of 12
MartyWrite75
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!

March 2024: Experian 762; Equifax 767; Transunion 769

Cards I Have:
Cap One QS: $600 (Sock drawer) || Cap One QS (#2): $6,200 (Sock drawer) || Discover It: $11,400 || Cap One Walmart: $600 (Sock drawer) || AMEX BCP: $8,900 || Amazon Prime Store Card: $10,000 || FNBO Rewards Visa: $2,600 || Discover Cash Back: $5,500 || Citi Custom Cash: $9,500 || Verizon VS Visa: $10,000 || Amex Hilton Honors: $10,000 || Amazon (Chase) Prime Rewards (VS): $9,500

Wishlist Cards:
Paypal Mastercard || Bread Mastercard

Gardening to 04/2024(ideally)
Total Utilization: 11%
Inquiries: Exp: (2) Trans: (1) Equif: (1)

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd give them a call. Better to know for sure if they're going to HP and you'll never know if you don't ask!
Grats on the CLI!

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI. It would be better to call-in and ask for another CLI. They should be able to tell you if it would only be a SP.

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the CLI! Best option is to give them a call and to request for any additional increase.

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, in my experience with Disco, luv button is always a SP. They will specify specifically again after that screen if they need to do a HP and will ask for your consent first. You can ask Disco for luv anytime on SP. They have no timeline. Go for DD!!

Note: This is the language you see on luv button screen right?

After reviewing your application we might need to pull a credit bureau report, which may affect your credit score. In these cases, we will proceed with the application only with your consent.

If so, this is SP... hope this helps and update us back with outcome! 😊
Message 9 of 12
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the CLI!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.