Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disco CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Disco CLI

Just past six months with this card hit the button 1500 CLI for a total of 8500 not bad 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Re: Disco CLI

Very nice. Congrats! Smiley Happy

Discover is the last card that I truly want.
Message 2 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Not bad indeedSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice.  For me, the first 6 months with Discover were full of CLIs.  I got a total of 3 of them for $12,300.  After that, things dried up and I didn't get a thing for the next 6 months (which is where I stand currently).  Others have had success for a year, two, or longer without things drying up on them.  I hope your success continues!

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your cli. That is awesome 

Message 5 of 10
EW800
Valued Contributor

Congratulations! Smiley Happy

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 839; EQ8: 845; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 6 of 10
peghede
Valued Contributor

Great cli m8 ,

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice increase kytim! I'm going to hit that button soon too! Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Thank you for sharing! I am still chicken to apply for a Discover Card, but will work up the courage.
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI; good to see Disco growing for someone
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.