Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disco CLI... 🤗

tag
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

Disco CLI... 🤗

Well, after seeing all the Discover CLIs that have been posted. I tried on 08/16 and was denied for lack of use in the previous month. I tried on 09/06 and was approved for $500, but turned it down. I just tried again after reading positive comments for CLIs and success. I received a CLI of $2000🤗

I started with a $4k limit in 02/19. After the third statement cut, I got a CLI of $2k and called for a DD for another $2k. With this CLI of $2k, my new limit is $10k... 🤗 🤗 🤗

disco1.gif

Edited: I called for a little DD luv and... success! Now my new CL is $11k... 😎

“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Inquiries: Experian - 4 | Equifax - 3 | TransUnion - 3

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: Disco CLI... 🤗

@HighAchiever 

Love reading these Disco Luv posts.....your's is a little on the crazy side, just the way I like it!  Congrats!!!!! 

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 2 of 20
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

Thanks @LauraC ... yeah, after reading them all, I tried and was pleasantly surprised!!! 😎
“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”

Message 3 of 20
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@HighAchiever 

disco1.gif

Well.....I would have said, "DP's Please" but, ya know, it's kinda like rubbing a magic 8 ball after shaking it a few times. Smiley Mad

Message 4 of 20
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

Well, your magic 8 ball comment made me remember to call and see if any DD luv was available... guess what it was! I called and Ms Disco gave me another $1000... 😎 😎 😎

Message 5 of 20
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@HighAchiever wrote:

Well, your magic 8 ball comment made me remember to call and see if any DD luv was available... guess what it was! I called and Ms Disco gave me another $1000... 😎 😎 😎

COVA YO EARS!  you gotta be $h!!! (mitten) me!

Message 6 of 20
GApeachy
Super Contributor

....gimme my cut before I get thrown offSmiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 20
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

LoL... 😂 😂 😂

Message 8 of 20
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@HighAchiever wrote:

Well, after seeing all the Discover CLIs that have been posted. I tried on 08/16 and was denied for lack of use in the previous month. I tried on 09/06 and was approved for $500, but turned it down. I just tried again after reading positive comments for CLIs and success. I received a CLI of $2000🤗

I started with a $4k limit in 02/19. After the third statement cut, I got a CLI of $2k and called for a DD for another $2k. With this CLI of $2k, my new limit is $10k... 🤗 🤗 🤗

disco1.gif

Edited: I called for a little DD luv and... success! Now my new CL is $11k... 😎

Oh my, congratulations! Persistance definitely paid off in this case. And kudos to you for doing the DD. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 9 of 20
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Woo hoo! Thats inssnely awesomeSmiley Happy. See what hsppens when I get rejectedSmiley Wink

I cant believe you got the DDD too😯 Lol, i WILL HIGH ACHIEVE IT one day!

On another note my 2 day message still shows, i sm Disco, they told me maybe reset cookies, i did, nada! Aghh! I cant smash anymore, going to have to call nowSmiley Sad
Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.