Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disco CLI... 🤗

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: Disco CLI... 🤗

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Woo hoo! Thats inssnely awesomeSmiley Happy. See what hsppens when I get rejectedSmiley Wink

I cant believe you got the DDD too😯 Lol, i WILL HIGH ACHIEVE IT one day!

On another note my 2 day message still shows, i sm Disco, they told me maybe reset cookies, i did, nada! Aghh! I cant smash anymore, going to have to call nowSmiley Sad

Smiley IndifferentDo Wat?!?  hahahahahaha!!!!!!!! Luv to the AJCHeartHeart

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 11 of 20
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

😂 😂 That AJC!!! 😂 😂
“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Inquiries: Experian - 4 | Equifax - 3 | TransUnion - 3

Message 12 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been meaning to ask this for a while. Those who DD....what exactly do you say when you call. I have never even tried so break it down for me like a noob.

thanks

Message 13 of 20
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 20
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have been meaning to ask this for a while. Those who DD....what exactly do you say when you call. I have never even tried so break it down for me like a noob.

thanks

Me: Hi, how are you today?

CSR: I’m fine Ms CI. Thanks for asking.

(I love how they know who you are by your phone number). How may I help you today?

Me: I just got an auto CLI and was calling to see if it could be higher with a SP?

CSR: Please hold while I check. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 15 of 20
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@CreditInspired wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

thanks

Me: Hi, how are you today?

CSR: I’m fine Ms CI. Thanks for asking.

(I love how they know who you are by your phone number). How may I help you today?

Me: I just got an auto CLI and was calling to see if it could be higher with a SP?

CSR: Please hold while I check. 

Yeah, that's better.

No wonder it never worked for meSmiley LOL

Message 16 of 20
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

LoL you all... 😂 Actually, I just ask for a CLI and they say that they see I just received one online. I then confirm and ask if it's possible to receive more, because I am expecting to spend more for whatever reason (upcoming vacation, major purchase, etc.). They then say one moment and check or transfer me to someone else and that's it... 🤑 🤑 🤑

“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Inquiries: Experian - 4 | Equifax - 3 | TransUnion - 3

Message 17 of 20
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

My doppelganger doesnt like me very much. Ill call in and try double dipping, CJA just laughs and says nice try buddy! I say dont call me buddy , friend! CJA says Dont call me Friend Guy! I just tell him Dont call me Guy Buddy.........

Dont kick the babySmiley Wink
Message 18 of 20
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Message 19 of 20
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
My doppelganger doesnt like me very much. Ill call in and try double dipping, CJA just laughs and says nice try buddy! I say dont call me buddy , friend! CJA says Dont call me Friend Guy! I just tell him Dont call me Guy Buddy.........

Dont kick the babySmiley Wink

Now this was funny 😂🤣

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.