cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disco CLI!

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Valued Contributor

Disco CLI!

This is my 2nd $1500 CLI from Disco!  First one was in March.  I was beginning to think I was never going to see anymore love.  SL was 10k in Sept and now at 13k. 
w00t

DiscoCLI6519.pngFinally!

UNpopular opinions have served me well and will offer that which has worked for me.
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Valued Contributor

Re: Disco CLI!

Feeling the Disco luv! Nice CLI!!
Message 2 of 12
Established Contributor

Congrats!  Just curious and for research are you carrying a balance or BT on it now?  

Dwight Congrats.gif

Message 3 of 12
Valued Contributor

@RobertJ wrote:

Congrats!  Just curious and for research are you carrying a balance or BT on it now?  

Dwight Congrats.gif

Still using my 0% APR.  I decided to carry a balance this time to see if it made any difference.  I'll PIF before the next statement.

UNpopular opinions have served me well and will offer that which has worked for me.
Message 4 of 12
Established Contributor

That adds one more to the pile of people that are carrying a BT on their Discover that successfully got a CLI.  

Message 5 of 12
Super Contributor

You go Discover Smiley Very Happy

Congratulations on a growing card account with them Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 12
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

CongratsSmiley Happy

Lol, its only been 3 months since last so not really the disco draught many if us go throughSmiley Wink

Poster who asked about carrying a bt or balance, op carried a balance not a bt, big difference. Many people who get big starting limits like 8k or more usually see bigger increases than most. Not 100% but in regards to Disco, i feel closer to truth than not Smiley Wink
#ChaseCreditCardHobby Enthusiast
!
Message 7 of 12
Super Contributor

Congrats! Nice one!

My posts are JMHO. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just sharing my experiences after learning here from rebuild to recovery after BK DC @ 540's. And to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game.
Message 8 of 12
Valued Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

AGAIN !!!

CONGRATS  on your AWESOME Disco CLI - that's how it's Done!!! Smiley LOL

AMEX BCE $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $12.2K | Citi AAdvantage WEMC $14K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Discover IT $19K | OpenSky $300 | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $4K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K) |
BBVA Compass Rewards VS $10.5K | Apple Card WEMC $6K | NFCU cashRewards $3K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25K
Macy's AMEX $1K | PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7,500

TCL - $166.5K+ | Rebuilding since April 2018
Message 9 of 12
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

Awesome! Congratulations!
Discover It: 19.7k
Amex BCE: 18k
Citi DC: 5.7k
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once you go Berner, you never go back.
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.