Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disco CLI

tag
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

Disco CLI

Only $100 from $1900 to $2000. Happy with the flat 2k but was hoping for a bit more. I started with 1300 4 months ago, so $700 + $100 isn't bad I suppose.

I do put a substantial amount of spend on my Discover card that is close to the limit and I PIF. I wonder once my new Chase card reports with a 11k line if other lenders will be willing to give me bigger increases? Any thoughts?

edit: ps. This was exactly 30 days after my last CLI.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Disco CLI

@randomguy1 wrote:

Only $100 from $1900 to $2000. Happy with the flat 2k but was hoping for a bit more. I started with 1300 4 months ago, so $700 + $100 isn't bad I suppose.

I do put a substantial amount of spend on my Discover card that is close to the limit and I PIF. I wonder once my new Chase card reports with a 11k line if other lenders will be willing to give me bigger increases? Any thoughts?

Congrats, Did you call in to try and "Double Dip"?

Message 2 of 7
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@randomguy1 wrote:

Congrats, Did you call in to try and "Double Dip"?

Yea no go. 

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your CLI!

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI!

Message 5 of 7
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@randomguy1 wrote:

I feel having larger lines of Credit can help,

but I think that lenders want to see some history on how you use those larger lines. IMHO

Message 6 of 7
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.