tag
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Re: Disco (Hulk Smash) Increase

Congrats AJC!

Dang $16K!
Hi-roller much?
So I take it Piña Colada’s on you? 😉
New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 51 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Disco HSI

Congrats AJC!!! Thats what I'm talking about....can you put in a good word for me? She shot me down.
Message 52 of 71
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Left a good word for sll my friends at the Temple of Disco. Only requirements are to burn some sage and repeat Disco 3 times while doing a squatSmiley Wink
Message 53 of 71
JNA1
Valued Contributor

@Marz2002

The funny thing is, at this point, I don’t NEED the CLI, it just bugs me that I’ve cycled $45K+ through that card, and they’ve only given me one small CLI.😂

It’s become comical to me, really. I’ve thought about hulk smashing the CLI button every day until they give me another one, just to make them mail me the denial, but I don’t want to get my card closed! 😂
Our credit card journey started 3/2018

Hover over cards to see limits and usage. Total CL - $584,600. Cash Back and SUBs earned as of 9/1/22- $15292.65
CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 54 of 71
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
New limit $16k . I know have more Disco exposure than i make @AnonymousSmiley Wink.

Badtail DP there my friend....I always wondered about the balance between limit and income. 

They have 16k x's respect and trust in you, dang cool!

Thanks Peachy,  crazy indeed.  I Heart Disco babySmiley Wink

Hahaha, I just closed mine...it was broken. Must have been a lemon.  Just add me as an AU to yours; alrighty?Heart

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 55 of 71
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

@JNA1 wrote:
@Marz2002

The funny thing is, at this point, I don’t NEED the CLI, it just bugs me that I’ve cycled $45K+ through that card, and they’ve only given me one small CLI.😂

It’s become comical to me, really. I’ve thought about hulk smashing the CLI button every day until they give me another one, just to make them mail me the denial, but I don’t want to get my card closed! 😂

, I understand your motivation and frustration - you are doing all the right activities, but no love from DISCO! Smiley Wink

I have only spent a 10th of your spend on DISCO, so I guess I can't really be concerned about my experience. Smiley Surprised

More than anything , you don't want your card CLOSED! Smiley Sad  
AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 56 of 71
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Congrats!!! Yay!!!! Disco is taking @Anonymous  money to give to you! 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 57 of 71
JNA1
Valued Contributor

@Marz2002

I’m mainly griping - I feel it will grow over time. I’ve just got a little credit drunk from much better SL’s from other lenders and Sync raising my limit tenfold on my Summit card! 😂
Our credit card journey started 3/2018

Hover over cards to see limits and usage. Total CL - $584,600. Cash Back and SUBs earned as of 9/1/22- $15292.65
CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 58 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pinkandgrey wrote:

Congrats!!! Yay!!!! Disco is taking @Anonymous  money to give to you! 

Message 59 of 71
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

Way to Hulk Smash the Sh** outta that Disco CLI button

@AverageJoesCredit :-) Really happy to see them treating

you well. Enjoy all that Disco Love

Cheers

Message 60 of 71
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.