Did you mean: 

Disco auto luv

tag
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Disco auto luv

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@Wrigley2172 wrote:

Miss Disco said the heck with social distancing and gave me a lovely present to the tune of a $1200 CLI. Ill have to confer with @AverageJoesCredit about which special that is. My brain says an SJ special?

Dp's

12k income

Disco is my oldest line at 3 years 9 months

Exp fico 8 at 794 this morning

Statement just cut on rhe 24th with a 0 balance for the first time in many months. New CL is $8700

Lol, that would a @Anonymous  X 6 Special or two AJC Specials plus one Jago22 .  Heck , thats  four @SouthJamaica  Specials  tooSmiley Happy

Nice to see Miss Disco still likes to toucg some people😆 EnjoySmiley Happy

Actually @AverageJoesCredit the SouthJamaica special has been zero for quite some time, much less interesting than $300 Smiley Happy

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 21 of 29
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats on your CLI and congrats again on your $0 balance

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 22 of 29
mrcraft
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!

Message 23 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Wrigley2172 wrote:

Miss Disco said the heck with social distancing and gave me a lovely present to the tune of a $1200 CLI. Ill have to confer with @AverageJoesCredit about which special that is. My brain says an SJ special?

Dp's

12k income

Statement just cut on rhe 24th with a 0 balance for the first time in many months. New CL is $8700

Lol, that would a @Anonymous  X 6 Special or two AJC Specials plus one Jago22 .  Heck , thats  four @SouthJamaica  Specials  tooSmiley Happy

Actually @AverageJoesCredit the SouthJamaica special has been zero for quite some time, much less interesting than $300 Smiley Happy

@SouthJamaica @AverageJoesCredit   The Jago22 Special has also been 0 for quite a while now Smiley Happy

Message 24 of 29
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Wrigley2172 wrote:

Dp's

12k income

@SouthJamaica @AverageJoesCredit   The Jago22 Special has also been 0 for quite a while now Smiley Happy

Me too but no matter what , our legends live on! Nobody put the time in we did to earn those specials.  Shout out to @joltdude  Special and the BBS Special too. 

Message 25 of 29
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

I haven't put in a CLI request for a long time on Discover, but I put one in this evening and got an @AverageJoesCredit special -- 500 smackers.

Message 26 of 29
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@SouthJamaica wrote:

I haven't put in a CLI request for a long time on Discover, but I put one in this evening and got an @AverageJoesCredit special -- 500 smackers.

Congratulations on your CLI!

Message 27 of 29
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!!

Message 28 of 29
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Holy cow.

On my older Discover card I just got a CLI of 2k....    10k --> 12k

I've never seen anything like that in more than 5 years of trying.

The only significant data point I can think of is that I had stopped trying!  I.e. it's probably been 3 or 4 months since I'd even asked for a CLI (reason being: the only thing I use the cards for is balance transfers, and there have been no balance transfer offers)

I'm afraid @AverageJoesCredit might have to drop me from the club now.

Addendum:  I just realized there's another possible data point. It's just about a year since my last Discover CLI's.

Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.