Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Disco double dip CLI success!

Congratulations TWICE!!!

Message 11 of 22
sxa001
Valued Contributor

I had never thought to chat in, wonder if that would work for a reconn if I was denied for a future CLI.  I am going to hold off on requesting any CLI's for awhile, going to try to show the card some more love with spend and then see what I can do in 6 months.  

Message 12 of 22
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your double dip CLI 🤑

Message 13 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats on the double cli!

good to know that you can chat through the app for the double dip

Message 14 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a $500 CLI increase yesterday, tried the chat thing today and got this response back: "Thank you so much for your patience. I do see that the limit just got increased yesterday. I recommend that you call in at 1-800-Discover to see if we are able to get a higher credit line."

Not sure if that's a bad sign or not. Smiley Indifferent

Message 15 of 22
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats on your Disco love !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 16 of 22
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I got a $500 CLI increase yesterday, tried the chat thing today and got this response back: "Thank you so much for your patience. I do see that the limit just got increased yesterday. I recommend that you call in at 1-800-Discover to see if we are able to get a higher credit line."

I would not jump to conclusions of that manner, give them a call.  Update us when you have time!👍

Message 17 of 22
TSlop
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your double CLI!

Message 18 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Credit4Growth wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I would not jump to conclusions of that manner, give them a call.  Update us when you have time!👍

Called in, and was told since it'd been more than 24hrs she couldn't do anything.  She said you have to call the same day.  Darn!  Guess I'll wait 30 days Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 22
Boragard
Established Contributor

Congrats!  I should have done the double dip with my last increase.  I've been stuck at my limit a couple years now.  

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.