Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disco likes me again

tag
AzCreditGuy
Established Contributor

Disco likes me again

Well after burning Disco and starting over with them and a $2,750 line back in June 2019, I finally got a CLI of $1,500. To put me at $7,500 CL. I  also paid down a $980 trip that I took and didnt want the balance showing. Hoping to break the $10k mark within the next few months with Disco. Seems that the credit spree I took a year and half ago, B of A and US Bank are given out $6k CLI vs Disco, Wells are only given out $1,500 and Cap1 is being greedy for the SP CLI....

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Disco likes me again

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 2 of 24
Ficoproblems247
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your Disco luv! I'm already looking forward to my monthly denial from them when I ask again later this month. Smiley LOL

FICO 8 Sep '23 EX 755 EQ 765 TU 739
TCL $199,800
Message 3 of 24
AzCreditGuy
Established Contributor

@Ficoproblems247 wrote:

Congrats on your Disco luv! I'm already looking forward to my monthly denial from them when I ask again later this month. Smiley LOL

Thats how I feel with Cap1....reasons card has little use or card is used too much lol 

Message 4 of 24
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your Disco CLI ...

Message 5 of 24
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Ficoproblems247 wrote:

@Ficoproblems247, Welcome to the disco denial clubR8221514cc32d0d1813039.gif  .....

Message 6 of 24
gatorlover
Contributor

Congrats on your CLI! When you say burn, did you settle with them or include them as part of a BK? How long did it take to get back in with them?

Curious as I am about to burn them in a settlement soon (hopefully), so wondering how long before they might love me again.

Cheers Smiley Happy

Current

Starting (May 2020)

Reaching for 750+
Message 7 of 24
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

That's terrific!  Congratulations on your approval!! 🎉🥂

Message 8 of 24
kittycreditmeow
Frequent Contributor

94DAF943-392D-4EA8-A7E3-8A8C5E0A00A4.jpeg

Message 9 of 24
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your Disco CLI!

|  
Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.