Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disco luv!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Disco luv!

Disco must love DH! He got an auto CL increase of $500 after his 2nd statement cut, to which he hit Luv for a double dip back in Sept.

Yesterday his statement cut with 73% Util on that card and hit the Luv button this morning. Bam, surprising increase of $400.

His limit is now $2400. He got his card in July on a low 614 TU and 4 months post BK13 Dc.

On another hand, they don’t like my profile. Interesting because my income is $110k higher than Dh with higher scores. I have also been approved for more cards, which probably scares them. Oh well I still use my tiny little $800 SL to its fullest each month. One day that Luv button will pay out.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Disco luv!

@Anonymous wrote:
Disco must love DH! He got an auto CL increase of $500 after his 2nd statement cut, to which he hit Luv for a double dip back in Sept.

Yesterday his statement cut with 73% Util on that card and hit the Luv button this morning. Bam, surprising increase of $400.

His limit is now $2400. He got his card in July on a low 614 TU and 4 months post BK13 Dc.

On another hand, they don’t like my profile. Interesting because my income is $110k higher than Dh with higher scores. I have also been approved for more cards, which probably scares them. Oh well I still use my tiny little $800 SL to its fullest each month. One day that Luv button will pay out.

Or ... as has been written on this site, you may need to apply for a different card with them. In reading Cap1 for instance and even others will slot your profile at some low or frozen level so when you apply later with and improved performance track record they treat you regularily (food for thought only).

Message 2 of 3
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Disco luv!

Grats to DHSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.