cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover 5k CLI

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Super Contributor

Re: Discover 5k CLI

Sweet! Congrats!

My posts are JMHO. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just sharing my experiences after learning here from rebuild to recovery after BK DC at 540's. And to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game. Pay it Forward!
Message 11 of 15
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

BOOM !!!...You...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on your WHOPPER  Disco CLI and Thanks for the DPs!!!

AMEX BCE $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $12.2K | Citi AAdvantage WEMC $12.5K | Discover $15.5K | OpenSky $300 BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $4K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K) | BBVA Compass Rewards VS $10.5K |
Apple Card MC $6K | NFCU cashRewards $1K
TCL - $114K+ | Rebuilding since April 2018
Message 12 of 15
Valued Contributor

@xaximus wrote:
Congrats on the awesome CLI! I wish Disco would throw something at me but they don't like me enough.

+1, , me neither!!!

I requested a Disco CLI last week for the 1st time in 5 months on a card approved in April 2018 with a Total Spend of $7,700+ and a ZERO balance - No Soup for me!!!

AMEX BCE $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $12.2K | Citi AAdvantage WEMC $12.5K | Discover $15.5K | OpenSky $300 BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $4K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K) | BBVA Compass Rewards VS $10.5K |
Message 13 of 15
Valued Contributor

@Marz2002 wrote:

@xaximus wrote:
Congrats on the awesome CLI! I wish Disco would throw something at me but they don't like me enough.

+1, , me neither!!!

I requested a Disco CLI last week for the 1st time in 5 months on a card approved in April 2018 with a Total Spend of $7,700+ and a ZERO balance - No Soup for me!!!

Mannnnn, 7k+ spend on it and still no soup for you....  that's just abuse!

Message 14 of 15
Valued Contributor

@Cred4All wrote:

@Marz2002 wrote:

@xaximus wrote:

+1, , me neither!!!

Mannnnn, 7k+ spend on it and still no soup for you....  that's just abuse!

Thanks , I just have to keep on 'Paying On Time', putting regular spend on the card, and keep UTIL under 10%! Smiley Wink

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.