Discover $6500 Increase!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover $6500 Increase!

@Gmood1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:

Lmao!! $500 is the norm for me. It's like clockwork after 3rd statement cuts.
I guess I need to get into the 800s before they give me a decent CLI? 774 must not be good enough. Lol

Gmood, I have no clue. LOL Your score is higher than mine!

On the next CLI request, I'll call in and tell them I know you Musiclover. That's got to be worth atleast a 10k increase! Smiley Wink

Hahaha! Now that made me laugh out loud! As a successful rebuilder, that is the ultimate compliment!Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 33
baller4life
Super Contributor

FANTASTIC!!!!!

Message 12 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, baller!!! You were my inspiration!Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 33
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats!  Quite the increase!  Only 13 more days until I get my 500 CLI Smiley Sad

Message 14 of 33
baller4life
Super Contributor

CC be SURE and call the number I posted in my thread if you do and ask if you are eligible for more. Don't feel bad. I'm in the $500 club too. LOL. I just call and squeeze more out of them! 😁
Message 15 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Congrats!  Quite the increase!  Only 13 more days until I get my 500 CLI Smiley Sad

Thanks, CC! Yes, I was amazed! Hey, I would have been happy with my usual 500 CLI and would have been again today. Slow and steady gets us there. Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:
CC be SURE and call the number I posted in my thread if you do and ask if you are eligible for more. Don't feel bad. I'm in the $500 club too. LOL. I just call and squeeze more out of them! 😁

I'm in the HP club for now ( they keep asking for one and I'm not going there, so no soup for me) Smiley Sad

Message 17 of 33
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

I'm in the HP club for now ( they keep asking for one and I'm not going there, so no soup for me) Smiley Sad

Awww man! Discover can be so weird! 😕

Message 18 of 33
BigBS
Senior Contributor

Congrats!  I have been riding the $500 train myself lately.  Going to mash the button again after my statement cuts in a couple of weeks, so we'll see.  Perhaps as we get closer to the holidays they will get really generous.

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 19 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@BigBS wrote:

Congrats!  I have been riding the $500 train myself lately.  Going to mash the button again after my statement cuts in a couple of weeks, so we'll see.  Perhaps as we get closer to the holidays they will get really generous.

Thanks, BigBS! Good luck to you!

Message 20 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.