Did you mean: 

Discover $6500 Increase!

Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Discover $6500 Increase!

Gmood1 wrote:

Musiclover wrote:

Gmood1 wrote:

Lmao!! $500 is the norm for me. It's like clockwork after 3rd statement cuts.
I guess I need to get into the 800s before they give me a decent CLI? 774 must not be good enough. Lol

Gmood, I have no clue. LOL Your score is higher than mine!

On the next CLI request, I'll call in and tell them I know you Musiclover. That's got to be worth atleast a 10k increase! Smiley Wink

Hahaha! Now that made me laugh out loud! As a successful rebuilder, that is the ultimate compliment!Smiley Happy

Daily Drivers: Penfed Platinum Rewards; NFCU GoRewards; Discover.. Fico 8: EX: 758; TU: 746; EQ: 762
Message 11 of 33
Super Contributor

FANTASTIC!!!!!

Message 12 of 33
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Thank you, baller!!! You were my inspiration!Smiley Happy

Daily Drivers: Penfed Platinum Rewards; NFCU GoRewards; Discover.. Fico 8: EX: 758; TU: 746; EQ: 762
Message 13 of 33

Congrats!  Quite the increase!  Only 13 more days until I get my 500 CLI Smiley Sad

Chase | Citibank | Amex | BofA | PenFed | NFCU | Discover | Barclay's | Fifth Third Bank | FNBO | BB&T
Message 14 of 33
Super Contributor

CC be SURE and call the number I posted in my thread if you do and ask if you are eligible for more. Don't feel bad. I'm in the $500 club too. LOL. I just call and squeeze more out of them! 😁
Message 15 of 33
Community Leader
Super Contributor

CreditCuriousity wrote:

Congrats!  Quite the increase!  Only 13 more days until I get my 500 CLI Smiley Sad

Thanks, CC! Yes, I was amazed! Hey, I would have been happy with my usual 500 CLI and would have been again today. Slow and steady gets us there. Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 33
Senior Contributor

baller4life wrote:
CC be SURE and call the number I posted in my thread if you do and ask if you are eligible for more. Don't feel bad. I'm in the $500 club too. LOL. I just call and squeeze more out of them! 😁

I'm in the HP club for now ( they keep asking for one and I'm not going there, so no soup for me) Smiley Sad

Favorite Cards : ~ Citi Double Cash World Elite MasterCard ~
~ American Express Blue Cash Preferred ~ Chase Hyatt Visa Signature ~
~ Citi AAdvantage World Elite MasterCard ~ Citi Prestige ~ Alaska Airlines Visa Signature ~ Discover it Miles ~
Message 17 of 33
Super Contributor

humuhumunukunukuapuaa wrote:

baller4life wrote:

I'm in the HP club for now ( they keep asking for one and I'm not going there, so no soup for me) Smiley Sad

Awww man! Discover can be so weird! 😕

Message 18 of 33
Valued Contributor

Congrats!  I have been riding the $500 train myself lately.  Going to mash the button again after my statement cuts in a couple of weeks, so we'll see.  Perhaps as we get closer to the holidays they will get really generous.

EX EQ TU
Score 819 833 838
INQs 12 8 8
Last INQ 17 Feb 18
Message 19 of 33
Community Leader
Super Contributor

BigBS wrote:

Congrats!  I have been riding the $500 train myself lately.  Going to mash the button again after my statement cuts in a couple of weeks, so we'll see.  Perhaps as we get closer to the holidays they will get really generous.

Thanks, BigBS! Good luck to you!

Message 20 of 33