Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover AJC Specials come in Chrome 2😄

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Discover AJC Specials come in Chrome 2😄

Well, decided to do my daily smashing as i sit here recovering from the Flu. Smashed Disco It, nada as per our mutual agreementSmiley Wink. Even though i dont think i have 3 months on my new Chrome, decided to introduce her to my baby hulkSmiley Wink

Voila!, thought i saw the impossible at $1500, but alas that was my new offer. Yup, my AJC Special is beautiful in ChromeSmiley Wink. Heck i could even reject it and go for $100 but i was feeling fluey so sad lets live dangerousSmiley Happy

Moral of the story kids, if you place your faith in Miss Disco, she may find in her heart to reward you with $500 ajceezies thats sure to impress all your buddies.

Ok current stats Tu 736 , 17 hps, geezSmiley Wink , Chrome opened in Feb with Sl $1000 highest apr, ( yeah she teases me but doesnt fully trust me [ thanks J man Smiley Wink ]

Heres to 2020 when i get my next date with Miss Disco!

#CranberiesRock
#RipDolores🙋‍♂️
Message 1 of 39
38 REPLIES 38
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Discover AJC Specials come in Chrome 2😄

Grats to you buddy, hope you continue your recovery from the Flu...yuck!

Message 2 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jeez AJC getting love from Disco? What’s next?!?! Congrats amigo Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yay Joe finally got some luv!

Waiting for the meteor to hit the planet now. I hope nobody has been messing with the black materia... Smiley Wink

And Dolores... Smiley Sad 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9XaS93WMRQQ

I cried. I won’t lie. 

Message 4 of 39
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

LolSmiley Happy

Oh forgot to add...

No double dip ! I tell ya this is the great white Whale of Disco. Was told by CSR that what i was given was max at time. How anyone convinces them there was more on the table is beyond me. If i double dipped i would have retiredSmiley Wink
Message 5 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

And... I got my cry out for the morning... 😔

Congrats on the love.
Message 6 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
LolSmiley Happy

Oh forgot to add...

No double dip ! I tell ya this is the great white Whale of Disco. Was told by CSR that what i was given was max at time. How anyone convinces them there was more on the table is beyond me. If i double dipped i would have retiredSmiley Wink

I don’t ever have the guts to call for a DD... I don’t want them to be like “oops, we gave you too much for your income!” 😂 

Message 7 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

SPECIALLLLLLLLLLLLL

Congrats my friend! LOL finally getting luv from Miss Disco!

Message 8 of 39
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks everybody! I wouldnt be doing my part if i didnt keep up my namesakeSmiley Wink

Funny thing is CSR mentioned i might be able to transfer over some limits from my It since i mentioned id like some more seeing as this is my go to card for the year. I said its ok, not right now but was interesting.
Message 9 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Thanks everybody! I wouldnt be doing my part if i didnt keep up my namesakeSmiley Wink

Funny thing is CSR mentioned i might be able to transfer over some limits from my It since i mentioned id like some more seeing as this is my go to card for the year. I said its ok, not right now but was interesting.

YES, I did this with Cap One. I had a QS and QS1. They call it a card merge. Happy I did it.

Message 10 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.